What is Artificial Intelligence? How AI works? Benefits of Artificial Intelligence
What is Artificial Intelligence? (AI)-Intelligence Definition | Artificial And Artificial Intelligence
What is Artificial Intelligence? or (AI) – Artificial Intelligence(AI) is a branch of computer science where the computer may behave like human intelligence, and there it is being studied.
By applying this method, the way people work, think and decide the way to work, think, and have decision-making power the computer is turned over.
Acquiring Knowledge about any subject or concept, decision-making ability, problem-solving abilities, learning from the experience, knowledge utilized, responding quickly to new situations, understanding the language of the people being studied, including the implementation of computers will behave like humans, how it will provide information on how to complete from the incomplete data, how will solve any problems, so how will the plans are underway to research the subject and all are researched here. Robot-related, naturally occurring language processing, efficient management, neural networks, artificial intelligence (AI) and reasoning, etc. are going to be of use.
After inserting Hevristic ability in artificial intelligence (AI), the computer is able to work in various fields like people.
A heuristic is the ability of thinking like people or animals.
The computer does the work by trial and error approach.
The development and implementation of the performance of robots are going on through computer programming.
Alan Mathison Turing was the more credit deserving in the research of inartificial wisdom, they invented the first stored-program computer in 1936, and in 1950 he described a refundable Machine Intelligence, which is considered as the preliminary stage of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Applying Artificial Intelligence (ai) programming language that is used in all in of them, LIPS, CLISP, prolog, SHRDLU, C / C + +, JAVA, etc. are major.
In 1957 McCarthy invented the first artificial intelligence (AI) language LIPS (LISt Processor).
In 1970, French scientist Alain Colmerauer invented the first logic program language and created another AI language named prolog.
Later, American computer scientist Terry Winograd 1972 created another language, named SHRDLU in the AI world known as Blocks World.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence or AI-
Artificial Intelligence or AI has applications in every field of human endeavor. It combines accuracy and computational rule with uncontaminated logic, to solve problems and reduce errors in operation. Already, robot expert systems are taking over many jobs in industries that are dangerous for or4 beyond human ability.
- Self-Driving Cars: Autonomous self-driving cars are already a reality. Run by the on-board Google Chauffeur software program, ‘Stanley’, an autonomous robotic vehicle created by a Google team led by Sebastion Thrun, won the USD 2 million 2005 DARPA Grand Challenge.
- The Robotic Music Maestro: Programs like Orch Extra and Melomics, Omax, and Email have been created that can compose music or provide automated accompaniment during performances.
- Machine Translation: Automated machine translation systems have been deployed widely on the Internet, That use statistical and learning algorithms to translate between any two pairs of languages, whose sizable data sets are available for analysis. The Google translate feature procedures a similar numerical technique to find the best-translated versions from one language to the other.
- Fighting Email Spam: Learning algorithms have been deployed to fight the spam that invades inboxes all over the world. Currently, these programs supposedly block about 80% to 90% of the spam that would have else entered your mailbox, possibly creating a security threat for your computer
- Algorithmic Trading: Software programs that can predict trends in the stock market have been created, that have been known to beat humans in terms of predictive power. Algorithmic trading is generally used by speculation banks, official investors, and big firms to carry out fast buying and selling activity, to capitalize on lucrative opportunities that arise in the global markets.
- IBM’s Watson: IBM has developed an advanced computing system called Watson, named after the company’s legendary founder, that has natural language processing, hypothesis generation, and dynamic learning abilities.
- Intelligent Personal Assistants: Artificial Intelligence or ai has reached our smartphones and mobile devices today, through personal assistants like Siri and Google Now. It can learn your procedure pattern, necessities, and favorites and provide you with intelligent recommendations, reminders, and information navigation.
- Speech Recognition: Neural networks, natural language processing, and machine learning algorithms are used in improving speech recognition, for use in various devices.
- AI in Heavy Industries and Space: Robotics and cybernetics have taken a leap, combined with expert systems. An entire process is now totally automated, controlled, and maintained by a computer system in car manufacturing, machine tool production, computer chip production, and almost every-tech process.
- Spin-Offs From Computer Science: Researchers in quest of artificial intelligence or ai have created spin-offs like dynamic programming, object-oriented programming, symbolic programming, intelligent storage management system, and many more such tools.
- Autopilot Mode in Aviation: Airlines use expert systems in planes to monitor atmospheric conditions and system status. The plane can be set on autopilot when an away is set for the target.
- Weather Forecasting: Neural networks are used for predicting weather conditions. Preceding data is provided for a neural network which acquires the pattern and uses that knowledge to predict weather patterns
- Computer Vision: One of the most vibrant areas of research, computer vision, which involves the building of algorithms that can help automate the recognition of objects and environment by machines, is one of the foremost applications.
- Swarm Intelligence: This is an approach to, as well as the application of AI, similar to a neural network. Here, programmers study how intelligence emerges in natural systems like swarms of bees even though on an individual level, a bee just follows simple rules.
Advantages of Artificial Intelligence or AI
- It can take on worrying and composite work that people may fight/ cannot do.
- Can finish the task earlier than a human can most likely.
- To discover unexplored things. i.e outer space.
- Fewer errors and defects.
- The function is infinite.
Disadvantages of Artificial Intelligence or AI
- Lacks the “human touch”.
- Has the ability to replace human jobs.
- Can error and do the reverse of what they are programmed to do.
- May corrupt the younger generation.