How To Hide Apps On Android Easily|Without Any Risk Hiding the App |
When it comes to an Android device, the app is expanding which any user can enjoy. It is one of the most widely used operating systems in the world and has redefined smartphone usage. However, even an operating Android does not give users the full flexibility of a sophisticated system. For example, there are users who know that there are many who want to hide apps on android without rooting. In the meantime we have introduced you to rooting and how to use a few of a secure application to root their Android device.
Without Any Risk Hiding the App
Nevertheless, rooting has its own disadvantages. This makes the device firmware invalid, and may even compromise your device’s insurance. As a result, Android users want to find an app hider for any root feature. Thankfully, we’re here to help. If you want to hide some apps from your screen and be more personal android, we have a solution for you. We always admire your privacy and we know how vital your smartphone is to you. Let’s take a look at these two secure solutions that will teach you how to hide apps on Android without rooting.
Part 1: Hide Android Apps with Go Launcher
Go Launcher is one of the most popular apps in the Play Store. Used millions of users out there, can help you stylize your device in no time. Most importantly, with it, you can hide apps on your android device’s screen. It is used by 200 million users around the world and provides a sophisticated way to redefine your smartphone experience.
You can customize the look and feel of your device using the overall look and go launcher, as it has lots of other benefits. It should be an obvious choice for any route the app hider has arrived. Using Go Launcher, you can hide any apps on android without the need of rooting it. You can do this easily on your mobile phone by following these simple 6 steps.
- To launch the order, you need to install Go Launcher on your Android device. To do this, simply visit its Play Store page here and it’s a free download. Let your device install it automatically.
- Now, you just need to set Go Launcher as the default launcher app for your mobile phone device. To do this, first, go to “Settings”. Now select the “Apps” option. Hit the “Launcher” option and select Go Launcher as your default option in your mobile.
- You have successfully selected the go launcher as the default launcher now the overall look and feel of your device has changed. Now, simply go to the home screen and go to the options in the app drawer. Tap on “more” or three dots on the bottom left.
- Here, you can see several options. Just tap the “Hide app” option from the beginning.
- Tap on “Secret App” at the moment you have Launcher activated and you will be asked to select the apps you want to hide. Just identify the apps you want to hide on android and press the “OK” button. You can select from multiple applications here.
- To access the apps you have hidden, just follow the same drill and select the “Hide Apps” option again. This will show you all the apps you have already hidden. Tap on the app you want to access. And choose the “+” option to hide more apps on your android mobile. To display an application, simply uncheck it and press “OK”. It makes the application take its original place back.
Wasn’t that easy? And now you can easily hide any apps on your android mobile device’s screen and have a hassle-free experience. Simply order To hide an app, follow these easy steps to use the Go Launcher.
Part 2: Hide any apps on Android phone with Nova Launcher Prime
If you are thinking of an alternative launcher go, you can also try Nova Launcher Prime. Plus, the most recommended apps can help you customize the look and feel of your device. The Prime account also offers scroll effects, gesture control, icon swipe, and more fancy and recent features. Learn how to hide your apps easily on an Android device without rooting with Nova Launcher Prime. Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you have an updated version of Nova Launcher Prime installed. You can download it for free from its Google Play Store page here.
- After installing the app, as soon as you tap to return to your home screen, your device will ask you to select a launcher. Select the “Nova Launcher” option and mark it as the default. You can also do this by going to Settings> Apps> Launcher.
- Great! You just enabled Nova Launcher. An app, long press to hide the button on the home screen. This makes a pop-up window opens. Just click on the Tools or “Wrench” icon in the upper right-hand corner. It will open a list of options it makes. Select “Drawer” out of all options.
- After tapping the “Drawer” option, you should get another list of options related to your app drawer. Select the “Hide Apps” option on android. It will provide all the applications installed on your phone. Just select the apps you want to hide.
- If you want to show the app, just follow the same process and deselect the app to make them visible again. To access the app that you have hidden, simply go to the search bar and type in the name of the app. It will automatically show the respective application. Just tap on it to access it without any hassle.
That’s it! You can hide the Nova Launcher PM usage apps without any hassle of your choice on your android.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully learned how to hide apps on android without rooting. By using Go Launcher or Nova Launcher Prime, you can do the job you want and maintain your privacy. Application hider Both of these options are quite convenient on any route. They are pretty secure and will let you make the most of your device by styling it as well. Try them out and let them know about your experience.